Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Birth Announcement

She is finally here! Macie Noel Butler was born on 12/24/07. I had the privilege to watch the birth of my niece along side of my mother and Jeremy(Macie's father).
The only word that comes to mind about watching her birth is AMAZING!
I am still in awe of the miracle of life after witnessing such act.
I feel such a strong bond with her and an even stronger with Sarah then before by being a part of this wonderful event in my baby sister's life.

I cannot wait until Sarah will be able to share this experience with me when I give birth to my own child, I will certainly invite her to partake in this wonderful witnessing of life being birthed.

Please take joy in the slide show that I have prepared.. I love Macie so much, that I can only imagine what a love for my own will be like.

Please keep me and Dewey in your prayers as we are going start where we left off with fertility treatments to aide us is conceiving our very own miracle.







No comments: