Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm Back, finally after more than a month from blogging. It seems I can't find the time to blog lately, or maybe my life is just boring.

Since my last post about joining a Women's Pro Football team I am seriously thinking of dropping out. I did not realize what an amount of money it was going to cost to purchase the equipment that I need. Not to mention that during conditioning practice I puke each time. Maybe my daddy was right, "You're too old to play football!"

Although there are other women that play in their early to late forties.

I am not a quitter, but I must use common sense about this matter and I just can't constitute going into debt to play football!
The DREAM was good while it lasted.....so for now, I will just enjoy the game as a fan. Speaking of, TENN lost against LSU in the SEC Championship game today-BUMMER:(


Well, I guess now that I am no longer M.I.A. I will try to blog more often and regularly.


On a more THANKFUL note: My husband is so supportive, He encouraged me not to give my dream to play football. He knows hoe much I want to play, but we cam to an agreement that it is not worth us going into a deeper debt or me getting injured
(I am not as young as I used to be - Did I say that out LOUD)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Macie will love you the same even if you are "too old" to play football.

love ya

your mom