Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Friday

This has been a tiring week for everyone, I believe. We ended this week with a nice dinner at Mom and Dad's. Me, Dewey, Sarah, Jeremy and
Malyna ate BBQ ribs, baked taters and salad at Mom and Dad's. The recipe for the ribs was WONDERFUL! After dinner we chilled out on the porch and talked for a while.

I enjoy these times together, although we all live within driving distance with our busy weeks we had a moment to catch up on the latest going on with everyone.

Dad went for a checkup with his Hematologist this week and his white blood count is low again, if not better within three weeks they are going to admit him. Please pray that his blood work gets better!

Well, gotta go join them on the porch for more family time

Holler at me.....

3 comments:

Susan said...

Even after 7 hours sleep I am still TIRED............
It has been a tiring week.

Deidre said...

Times like that with your family are priceless!
I pray your dad is feeling better and his counts are coming back up.

Deidre said...

So .... I was thinking just now as I clicked on your blog .... 'what could brown do for me? What could bronw do for me??? Hmmmm....Brown could visit me!!!!' Yep, that would be good.