Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday




I am thankful for my friend, AnnMarie. I have been down in the dumps lately and she talked with me today and gave me a very needed pep talk. She is a God fearing women that I admire very much. I appreciate her taking time out of her busy day to talk with me. Thanks Dawg!

A God thing happened today-I was thinking about AnnMarie today and I sent her a text, to find out that the Lord laid me upon her heart this very morning, she said a prayer for me while she was commuting to work. Now that's friendship!
I am thankful for Christian co-workers that are not ashamed to speak of God in the workplace.
I am thankful for the cooler temps we have had this week
I am thankful that my Dad received a good report from his Oncologist today...he doesn't have to go back until December(for a 3 month check up) Praise God for HIS healing Power!
I am also thankful for the Internet, it helps me keep in touch with long distant family members
and able to know what is new in their lives & how God is working(i.e. DeeDee).
For more Thankful Thursdays, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

And, I am thankful for you, Keeley! FYI - I just realized I didn't respond to your last e-mail. I'm so sorry. I 'thought' a response to you, but I guess I never did. Have you ever done that? "Think" a card to someone but never send it?? That's me. I have a lot on my mind for you, so I'll e-mail you soon. It's been crazy around here this week. I'm about to pull my hair out.

I love you bunches and bunches and bunches. I can't wait until we can see each other again and for longer.

Talk to you soon!