Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday

Today was another Manic Monday, it was 6 o'clock before I knew it. The weekend absolutely flew by. Weekends aren't as long as they used to be. I have to cram so much in on weekends that come Monday morning its hard to get up and start my week all over again. Most days I wish I could work from home (in my PJ's).

Saturday Me, Dew, Mom, Dad, Maw, and David went to watch Sam play football...it was sooo HOT, thank the Lord for bottled H2O. I don't see how the young guys stood the heat in their football pads...I was roasting just sitting on the sidelines. After the game Dew, Mom, Dad, and I went shopping at my Mom's favorite store, WALMART! We had a great time, I always love spending time with my Mom and Dad no matter what we are doing. I love them SOOOO much!

Yesterday we celebrated my Grandfather's 68th birthday....I wish everyone could meet my Grandfather, he such a wonderful man(and a really comical guy too)! He has such a BIG heart and would give the shirt right off his back to a stranger if they needed it more than himself.

I was hoping for a road trip this weekend to spend a weekend away from home with Dew to celebrate our 8th anniversary that is coming up on 9/18/07, but that has been cancelled. We will instead hibernate at the house and watch football most of the day on Saturday and then
go to our usual hangout on Sunday(Maw and Paw's)to spend the day with family.
Which this is not so bad, because I LOVE football. I actually would play on our local Women's Football league if I thought I could keep up with them( I am serious)

Well, I am praying for rain this week-we need it really bad - Dew hasn't had to mow in over a month or two---it is so dry here!

Tomorrow my post will probably be late, I bowl tomorrow night(as I've shared previously)
and I am hoping for my 600! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

There is a time and a place for football and this is when I love it: on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, it's raining outside and I'm snuggled under my blanket on the sofa while Eric watches football. The boring noise in the background makes me sleep like a baby. When was the last time I did that? WAY before Emma came along!!! WAY before. Come to think of it, I haven't had a good rest since. Does that count for loving football?