Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tribute to Survivor

I love the band, Survivor. Although they formed before my birth in the year of 1977. I remember when I was younger my aunt, Janet loved the song, 'Eye of the Tiger', they released this song in 1982 for the motion picture Rocky III. (I was only 4!)


When we would visit family in TN, she used to play this song ALL.THE.TIME.


I remember it like it was yesterday, that must be why my favorite song is 'Eye of the Tiger'.


I just learned today that lead singer of 'Eye of the Tiger', Dave Bickler is also the singer on the funny commercial ads Real Men of Genius (Bud Light Commercials).



Just a little bit of trivia I thought I would share...... leave yours comments and share your favorite bands with me.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I cannot believe you remember that. Yes, I did play that song, ALL. THE. TIME. And here is a funny tidbit, Sam LOVES that song, and I have never, ever played it for him. Kinda makes you say HMMMM.