Saturday, September 1, 2007

TN -CAL



Well, I enjoyed watching football tonight with Dewey. He loves the fact that I am a football fan(and actually understand the game/rules). Too bad the Vols lost against the California Golden Bears.

Final (15) Tennessee (0-1, 0-1 away) (12) California (1-0, 1-0 home)
Golden Bears 45, Volunteers 31
Passing:
Ainge (TENN) 278 yds Rushing:
Forsett (CAL) 154 yds Receiving: Taylor (TENN) 95 yds
I am looking forward to spending a long weekend with family - no work on Monday..Thank God for National Holidays. I have been so tired lately, probably from long work hours-so this weekend will a good time to rest (between football games of course!)
Sunday I will have Tristan again, I need a "Tristan fix". My family loves the little guy (and I can't blame them) he is such a good baby.
Gonna keep it short tonight, need my rest to keep up with Tristan tomorrow.

No comments: