Monday, September 17, 2007

From Dewey: 29 Things About My Wife

Well, Dewey made a list to share 29 things about be for my 29th birthday. I will let him share with his list with you.......



1. She is not a girly girl.
2. She LOVES to watch football.
3. She is painfully detailed.
4. She has helped me grow far beyond what I would have thought possible.
5. She listens to me when I talk.
6. She runs her Jeep to empty every week.
7. She me taught me the value of a seat belt. (after flipping our Jeep-asleep at the wheel)

8. She doesn't take life too seriously (not uptight).
9. She is not a morning person.
10. She will be an AWESOME Mother!!
11. She doesn't like to cook, but she can.
12. She doesn't like me to buy her flowers.
13. She would like to play football with the Chattanooga's Women's Full-Contact Football team.
14. She has the patience of Job
15. She has to have the top bed sheet tucked under the mattress when she sleeps.
16. She is HOT - must keep house thermostat below 70 degrees.
17. She is a Daddy's girl (although her sister would beg to differ)
18. She HATES to shop.
19. She only carries a purse because she has too.
20. She is not a Chatty Cathy.
21. I love her more now, than when I married her!
22. We met at a church revival in 1997.
23. I chased her for 3 years before she dated me for the first time. (1st date-Mother's Day '99)
24. We were married three months later. (09/18/99)
25. I now realize I didn't know how awesome of a woman she was while I was chasing her.
26. She lifts me up, when I tear myself down.
27. She is a social coffee drinker (she prefers her coffee COLD).
28. She has the smallest feet, I have ever seen.
29. She is typing my list for me, because it would take me forever to do it myself.

2 comments:

Susan said...

How sweet......good list Mr. Dew

Deidre said...

Oh, that is so sweet, Keeley! And, oh my gosh, that car! You are so fortunate to be here!!!