Friday, August 3, 2007

Beginner

I have procrastinated starting my very own blog for too long. I have such an interest in blogging and now I have joined all the many others ( my own mother started a blog before me)!!

I am supposed to be working right now, but I left due to feeling ill. I am not sure why I am ill, think my dinner from last night did not agree with my stomach.

I am chilling out at my parent's house as I post this blog, because I am still waiting for Internet connection at my home. So I apologize in advance if I skip some days on my blog, bare with me and I will be able to post regularly.

I am looking forward to sharing blogs with others and hope others will enjoy mine as well.

I have been so excited for the past several weeks (maybe a month by now), my baby sister is pregnant with her first child. She is going to be a GREAT mother!! I am so proud of her and happy for her at the same time. Although I must admit, I am jealous that she is having the first grandchild for my parents. She is about fourteen weeks along and looks about 6 months pregnant! We think she is farther along then the doctors say. Our mother is very excited and READY to be a grandmother and the pregnancy could not have occured at a better time, our father, Dale was diagnosed with cancer and has completed his radiation treatment and only has three rounds of chemo left to go. He is such a strong man ( by GOD'S DESIGN) and I know he is thankful that the treatment is close to an end.

I am ready to spoil my neice/nephew and Jan. 26th could not get here any quicker... I am going to be the best aunt I can be! (my aunt Janet has been a greast example of what a great aunt is like)

My time will come soon, I hope. I am so ready to be a mother to the point it is frustrating. But I know God has a reason that it hasn't happened, so I am waiting for God's best for me and my husband

2 comments:

Janet said...

You are the coolest niece around....(only cuz you are my first).... Don't worry about babies, because it will happen soon for you, and we will be spoiling that one too. I love you more than you will ever know!!! Keep blogging, and hurry up and get your internet hooked up! I love you dear..............

Janet

Janet said...

I am waiting, patiently, for a new post. Where are you........???