Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Friday Part 2



Oh well, Dew did not win the Toyota FJ Cruiser! But we did have a blast.
The 4 general admission tickets were given to my parents
and my sister joined them.
(hope you guys had fun!)
The Lookouts lost their last home game 5-2, but the game was still great. And the weather?
Not too bad either, it rained lightly before the game and cooled off the temp.
I would have to say, all in all a good night for some baseball.
I have to tell you, Dew's color coded key lasted until the last three eliminated keys were pulled. What a disappointment.
They had a fireworks show after the game, this was the best one I could get on my
camera phone.......

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good picture

Yeah we had a good time and enjoyed the cooler temps also.

I did however hated the drive from the parking garage to the street......1 hr is a long time to wait in line.