Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Reunion Part 2

There was an added benefit to this years trip for the Bumgarner Family Reunion.......

We were able to make plans to visit my aunt Patricia and her family.

It had been since E. was first born since I visited my cousin DeeDee and her husband, Eric and their beautiful girls! It was great to meet with them, we had a wonderful time. I made two new friends while I was at their house, their girls E. and O. I feel like I know them already from DeeDee's blog but I finally met them in the flesh, they are such smart children.

It was particularly wonderful to see O.'s response to us and how quickly she 'warmed up' to us.

This was the first time she had ever met us and she was so quick to let me and my little sister, Sarah into her playroom downstairs. I must say, I honestly did not expect this to happen!

It was a great visit, I enjoyed listening to E. because after all, she is so very intelligent.

I must honestly tell you, this was the first time I have ever had a conversation with a two yr old...talking about O.



Dee Dee and Eric have, and are doing a wonderful job raising their beautiful children, I know that E. has a great heart for the Lord, that is a blessing to see. I know that God's hand is working in her life and I discern that she is going to be working in Ministry in her future!

Keep up the great work DeeDee and Eric, God is using your lives to show your children how to live for God and how to always Trust In HIM...it is great to see the fruits in E. at the young age of 5.



I can't wait until the next trip, hopefully we will be able to visit Dee and Eric more...I am already counting the remaining Holidays for this year...Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We must get together during one of these holidays, if not both! I am posting pics of my two new friends (E. and O.)

See Deidre, no pics of you!




2 comments:

Susan said...

We had a blast

Deidre said...

Thanks, Keeley. I love these pictures. And, we LOVED seeing you!!!