Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This is my first Thankful Thursday post......
Here is what I am thankful for this week:

1. For air condition in my home and workplace.

2. My father has almost completed his chemo treatments.

3. My sister has past her first trimester of her first pregnancy!

4. I get to travel to see family with my parents, my sister, her husband, and my husband this weekend.

5. I don't have to cook this weekend!

6. For my job (have I mentioned we were recently bought out)

7. For God's saving grace and loving kindness


For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.



4 comments:

Susan said...

WELCOME TO THANKFUL THURSDAY

This is so much fun

Deidre said...

Great list, Keeley! I can't wait to see you guys!

Janet said...

Looks like we are both thankful for a lot of the same things!!!


Love you!!!

eph2810 said...

Ha - found you. The link you left didn't work, but I figured out that you had the @ sign instead of the 'dot'....

Welcome to the Thankful Thursday 'bunch' :) - I am so thrilled that you have joined us this week.

How neat that you were able to visit with family -- it is always great (miss mine)...

The first trimester is always the hardest - I hope that the rest of your sister's pregnancy will go well too :)

Thank you so much for sharing...Be blessed today and always.