Monday, August 27, 2007

Random Thoughts



Recently my best friend, April moved away to West Tennessee to relocate with her husband and family for him to accept a better job. I miss April so much, I don't get to talk with her as often as I would like, although the Internet and phone messaging does help us keep in touch a little.









Yesterday, I attended a baby shower for Sarah's best friend, Jamie with Sarah, my Mom and My Dad. Jamie also is having a baby girl, I loved seeing all the baby stuff she received and it really opened my eyes to how much I am going spoil my niece, Macie once she arrives! It is going to be wonderful watching their girls grow up together and become good friends just like their mother's have. Watch out boys, Kylee and Macie are going to be two beautiful girls! I just can't wait to see both of them after their arrival to the world.






This week, my Dad is scheduled to have his last chemo treatment and I am so excited!! As my mother has shared in her blog: Bumgarner's Blog he has been in tremendous Spirits throughout his entire treatments with cancer. I have always known that my father is a strong man, but I must say he has been even stronger since diagnosed with cancer. He has never given up the faith and I am so proud of him (more proud than before). There is no doubt of God's healing Power in his life.


I am so grateful for my husband, Dewey - He is a very compassionate man and he compliments our marriage so well. We are coming upon our 8th anniversary and I can't believe its already been 8 years. I am glad God placed him in my life (I love you Baby)!!!


1 comment:

Deidre said...

I love this post, Keeley. I think 'random post' teach us so much about each other. My best friend lives in Kentucky. She has traveled all over since her husband is in the military, but we have been friends since 3rd grade. Make constant efforts to keep in touch. It's worth it.