Monday, August 13, 2007

Finally....

Well, I am finally connected to the world-wide web. I told you it would take a little time, now all that is needed is more memory (RAM) to make it faster. I am looking forward to posting more frequently (I hope). Not much has been going on since my last (first) posting.

Friday night, we had Girls Night Out. My mother, sister, aunt, and grandmother went to see Steel Magnolias play at our local theatre. It was a great time, Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie ever, and the play was great as well. We all had such a great time, we actually had three generations together. We will have to do it more often, maybe once a month or so - We have to get Maw out of the house more! It tickled me pink to spend my Friday night with them all, hey guys if you read this, we must do it more often!

I did get to babysit this past weekend, I watch Tristan (my boss's grandson) from time to time, he is 8 months old and he is helping me prepare for motherhood and aunt hood. He is a busy little guy, although he is the best baby I think I have ever been around. He is nicknamed Tug (given to him by his grandfather, after Tug McGraw). He is the most precious thing, I can only imagine what a mother's love must feel like. I love him as if he were my own, I enjoy every minute I have him, but he sure does wear me out! I can't wait until Sarah (my baby sister) has her child, I will spoil him/her alot. Hopefully, she will get to find out the gender of her little today when she goes to the doctor. I believe she is having a boy, but my aunt, Janet is fo sure it is going to be a girl. Sorry Janet, your so wrong! I may have to post twice today, I will post to let everyone know the gender if she was able to find out.
Well sorry it is so short today, got alot of surfing to attend to.
Until next time.....What can brown dew 4 u signing off. Below I have posted a pic of Tristan (isn't he just adorable!)

2 comments:

Susan said...

We did have a wonderful time Friday.............Thanks for getting us together KeeKee. Oh by the way it is still a bit too early for the gender discloser......but I'm with Janet......it's a girl.

Deidre said...

Yes .. FINALLY!
I tried to leave a comment on your previous post (once I figured out WHO you were), but it would never let me. I'm so glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch.
Okay, listen, I think I'm gathering from what I've read you're trying to get pregnant????? I will be praying for you. Do you remember how long it took me and the struggle I had? You can read my story about the whole thing on my blog. I think I posted about it in February 2007 if you want to check out my archives. Hang in there! Love you, Deidre